Our Premier Indoor 11v11 Series will be held from November until March at the Cool Springs indoor facility in Bethel Park, PA (Pittsburgh). Our organization has been running indoor leagues and tournaments for over 20 years, and we are experienced in handling special coaching requests and conflicts. The Cool Springs facility in Bethel Park, it’s the home of Century United, and has hosted the Tri-State 11v11 league powered by Erie Premier Sports. The facility is 1:50 min drive from Erie PA, 60 minutes from Youngstown OH, 50 minutes from WV, and less than 2 hours from most of the Cleveland area.
This year’s format allows teams to sign up for a mandatory THREE sets (6 games) or up to FOUR sets (8 games) of games
- Each set date offers TWO 1 hour slot games (2×25 minute halves), 11v11.
- Refs fees per age group per team per game are below:
- $20 7 v 7 (U9 & U10)
- $35 9 v 9 (U11 & U12)
- $40 11 v 11 (U13-U19)
- Please ensure to check the dates of play per age group. When registering your team must be available all 3 dates as you cannot choose when to participate.
- The games are conveniently scheduled in a 4-6 hour time frame, allowing teams to commute in and out, and avoiding costly overnight expenses for your team and families.
Here’s the chart that shows you the breakdown of dates and age groups. Use the link below to sign up online.
* U9-U12 age groups (only 2 dates): $350 each date due in full at time of registration
* U13-U19 age groups: $550 each date, $1650 for mandatory 3 dates, $2200 for 4 dates
* U13-U19 age groups deposit: $1000 at time of registration
*U13-U19 age groups balance: $650 due November 15, 2023 (mandatory 3 dates) & $1200 (for 4 dates)
We expect the dates to fill up quickly and last year we had more teams than that playing, each age group will sell out so do not hesitate and register today!
|Week 1||Nov 18 – 19||U9-U12 Boys||7 v 7 & 9 v 9||U9-U12 Girls|
|Week 2||Dec 2 – 3||U13 & U14 Girls||11 v 11||U13 & U14 Boys|
|Week 3||Dec 9 – 10||U15 & U16 Boys||11 v 11||U15 & U16 Girls|
|Week 4||Dec 16 – 17||U17 & U18/U19 Boys||11 v 11||U17 & U18/U19 Girls|
|Week 5||Jan 6 – 7||U13 & U14 Boys||11 v 11||U15 & U16 Boys|
|Week 6||Jan 13 – 14||U15 & U16 Girls||11 v 11||U13 & U14 Girls|
|Week 7||Jan 20 – 21||U17 & U18/U19 Girls||11 v 11||U17 & U18/U19 Boys|
|Week 8||Jan 27 – 28||U9 – U12 Girls||7 v 7 & 9 v 9||U9-U12 Boys|
|Week 9||Feb 3 – 4||U15 & U16 Girls||11 v 11||U15 & U16 Boys|
|Week 10||Feb 10 – 11||U13 & U14 Girls||11 v 11||U17 & U18/U19 Girls|
|Week 11||Feb 17 – 18||U17 & U18/U19 Boys||11 v 11||U15 & U16 Boys|
|Week 12||Mar 9 – 10||U13 & U14 Boys||11 v 11||U15 & U16 Girls|