Indoor Seasons | High School & Grade School Divisions
Erie Premier Sports provides indoor and outdoor Youth Soccer Leagues for local teams throughout the year.
- Roster Size: Maximum of 16 players per team. Players may not be rostered on more than one team in the same age division.
- Spectator passes will be distributed this week to each team dependent on the number of players on the Erie Premier Sports roster submitted.
- School District: Teams must consist of players from the same school district.
- Guest Players: Two guest player per team are permitted – as long as that player’s school district is not participating in the league.
Indoor League Details
|Start Date||3rd-8th Grade: November 7, 2020
High School: November 21, 2020
|Registration Deadline||All teams must be registered online by October 15, 2020 and paid in full by November 1, 2020.
*Note: Once your team has registered the league will send you an online invoice for payment.
|Pay in Full Discount||If paid in full by November 1, 2020.
|Games||10 games + playoffs for qualifying teams
league runs from beginning of November until the beginning of April
|Officials||See per division below.|
|Format||2 x 25-min game
See the Indoor League Rules.
|Days||Saturdays, Sundays (Friday’s might be used if necessary)|
|Divisions||See divisions below.|
|High School Boys||see rules by facility||full||$15/game per team|
|High School Girls||see rules by facility||full||$15/game per team|
|7th-8th Boys||see rules by facility||full||$15/game per team|
|7th-8th Girls||see rules by facility||full||$15/game per team|
|5th-6th Boys||see rules by facility||full||$15/game per team|
|5th-6th Girls||see rules by facility||full||$15/game per team|
|3rd-4th Boys||7 v 7||full||$15/game per team|
|3rd-4th Girls||7 v 7||full||$15/game per team|
Indoor League Details
|Start Date||June 9, 2019|
|League Fee||$300.00 per team|
|Payment Deadline||League fees must be paid in full by the team’s 2nd game.|
|Pay in Full Discount||$250.00 per team
if paid by June 1
|Officials||$15.00 per team per game|
2 x 25-min game
|Field||Indoor at Erie Premier Sports Pennbriar|
|Days||Saturdays, Sundays ^|
|Divisions||School grade entering the 2019 fall school year.
- ^Additional days may be used for overflow as necessary.
Interested in joining a youth club soccer team? Check out MSA Soccer to explore in-house and competitive travel soccer teams.