Pre-Season Team Camps | Summer 2021
The information on this page is designed to help answer any questions you may have prior to arriving at camp. Should you have further questions, please contact our Erie Premier Staff.
The deadline for registration is May 15, 2021.
The Individual Player Registration link is sent to the team contact (coach, parent manager, etc), who will forward it to the players they have invited to camp. If you have not received the registration link, please contact your team contact first. Each player’s registration is not complete until payment in full is received. In addition to payment, the online registration will capture the required Medical and Player Release Information.
|Player Refund Policy
Erie Premier Sports hosts camps at local universities and sports complexes. Sites feature a combination of fields (turf and grass), dormitories (or suite-style apartment complexes), and dining areas for an all-inclusive camp experience.
- Dorm rooms assigned to our camps are typically 4-persons per suite. Some rooms may be 2-persons per suite.
- Each player will receive an entry/meal key card, which is required to gain access to the assigned building.
- Each player will receive a room key for their specific dorm room.
- Bed sizes are either twin or full. Typically the dorm assignments with exact bed sizes are finalized 1-week prior to arrival. We suggest all players prepare to bring full-size bedding. It can always be folded under to accommodate a twin-size bed.
Dorm items to bring.
- All bedding items – sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases, sleeping bag, etc.
- All toiletry items – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, sandals, etc.
- Cooler or mini “dorm” fridge – unlike a hotel, ice is not available on dorm floors.
- Medications – must be kept with the player or team contact. Trainers will not be able to store medications.
- TV / Game consoles – can be set-up in the dorm room, but not the common areas.
All meals are served through the university, which provides full-service dining during our camps.
- Each player will receive an entry/meal key card, which is required to gain access to the cafeteria.
- Meal times are typically as follows. They may be adjusted for specific camp weeks, or by the university as needed.
- Breakfast 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Lunch 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Dinner 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Be aware that we handle and prepare egg, milk, wheat, shellfish, fish, soy, peanut and tree nut products, and other potential allergens in the food production areas of our facility. We attempt to provide nutrition and ingredient information that is as complete as possible. Products may change without our knowledge and menu items are prepared in close proximity to other ingredients that may result in cross-contact with ingredients not listed, including allergens. Guests with food allergies or specific dietary concerns should speak with a manager for individualized assistance.
- If a player has specific allergic concerns, it’s recommended the player and team representative speak to a manager at the cafeteria prior to their first meal. One of our staff can assist with this process as well.
- Outside food – Players are permitted to order delivery from local restaurants for their dorm rooms. This must be delivered prior to lights out.
- The lost key fee is $75.00 per key.
- The lost entry/meal pass fee is $5.00 per card.
- A team key deposit of $225.00 (equal to 3 keys) is required at check-in. The deposit may be cash or check.
- The deposit will be returned at check-out, minus any lost key or card fees.
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in ranges between 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM, and is selected by the team contact. Each team selects a 1-hour time slot based on their needs (ie: travel time to the university).
- Please ask your team contact regarding the specific check-in time for your team.
- Check-out is 12:00 PM on the last day of camp. Camp activities typically end around 11:00/11:30 AM, giving players time to clean their rooms prior to check-out.
Players should be prepared for a physically demanding “week” of camp. The schedule features morning fitness sessions, 1-2 practice sessions per day, and 1 game per day. It is important that players come into camp physically ready, as they would for their team pre-season.
All players receive an Erie Premier Sports camp shirt, which is worn during camp games.
Soccer items to bring.
- Training gear – shirts, shorts, socks, warm-ups, rain gear, etc.
- Shoes – soccer cleats, turf shoes, sneakers, etc.
- Shin guards – required for all soccer activities.
- Soccer bag – to take items to the fields.
- Soccer ball – properly inflated size 5 ball (some teams may bring team soccer balls for every player).
- Water bottle – water jugs are available near the fields.
Typically players have some free time in the evenings after the last soccer activity. Please check with the Erie Premier Sports Staff during your camp for available evening activities.
Other items to bring.
- Spending money – for vending, ordering food delivery, etc.
- Swim items – swim suit, sandals, and towel for open swim time.