Pre-Season Team Camps | Summer 2022
The information on this page is designed to help answer any questions you may have prior to arriving at camp. Should you have further questions, please contact our Erie Premier Staff.
The deadline for registration with full payment is May 15, 2022. All paper forms due by June 1, 2022.
Please make sure you have followed the registration steps outlined on the Team Camp Registration page.
As a coach or team contact, you will forward all registration links and forms to the players invited to camp. Our staff will periodically update you on the status of registered players and submitted forms via a team camp worksheet.
The worksheet will also outline all aspects of your camp details.
- Team contact info
- Dates and check-in time
- Custom camp add-ons
- Payment summary
- Roster, payments, shirt sizes, and camp forms
- Adult coaches or chaperones attending
- Housing, player room assignments, and adult room assignments
Team Coach / Chaperones
- We require each team to have a minimum of one adult on campus as the Team Coach / Chaperone for the duration of the camp.
- Coaches / Chaperones must be 18 years old. It is not recommended that a former player only 1-2 years removed from High School is only adult with the team.
- Coaches / Chaperones will be responsible for the overall discipline of the team, making sure the team attends all activities at the scheduled time, and coordinates any team needs with EPS staff.
- One adult is free of charge for each team.
- up to 20 players = 1 adult free
- 21-35 players = 2 adults free
- 36+ players = 3 adults free
- Additional adults will be charged a fee of $125.00 for housing and meals.
Erie Premier Sports hosts camps at local universities and sports complexes. Sites feature a combination of fields (turf and grass), dormitories (or suite-style apartment complexes), and dining areas for an all-inclusive camp experience.
- Dorm rooms assigned to our camps are typically 4-persons per suite. Some rooms may be 2-persons per suite.
- Each player will receive an entry/meal key card, which is required to gain access to the assigned building.
- Each player will receive a room key for their specific dorm room.
- Bed sizes are either twin or full. Typically the dorm assignments with exact bed sizes are finalized 1-week prior to arrival. We suggest all players prepare to bring full-size bedding. It can always be folded under to accommodate a twin-size bed.
Dorm items to bring.
- All bedding items – sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases, sleeping bag, etc.
- All toiletry items – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, sandals, etc.
- Cooler or mini “dorm” fridge – unlike a hotel, ice is not available on dorm floors.
- Medications – must be kept with the player or team contact. Trainers will not be able to store medications.
- TV / Game consoles – can be set-up in the dorm room, but not the common areas.
All meals are served through the university, which provides full-service dining during our camps.
- Each player will receive an entry/meal key card, which is required to gain access to the cafeteria.
- Meal times are typically as follows. They may be adjusted for specific camp weeks, or by the university as needed.
- Breakfast 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Lunch 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Dinner 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Be aware that we handle and prepare egg, milk, wheat, shellfish, fish, soy, peanut and tree nut products, and other potential allergens in the food production areas of our facility. We attempt to provide nutrition and ingredient information that is as complete as possible. Products may change without our knowledge and menu items are prepared in close proximity to other ingredients that may result in cross-contact with ingredients not listed, including allergens. Guests with food allergies or specific dietary concerns should speak with a manager for individualized assistance.
- If a player has specific allergic concerns, it’s recommended the player and team representative speak to a manager at the cafeteria prior to their first meal. One of our staff can assist with this process as well.
- Outside food – Players are permitted to order delivery from local restaurants for their dorm rooms. This must be delivered prior to lights out.
- The lost key fee is $75.00 per key.
- The lost entry/meal pass fee is $5.00 per card.
- A team key deposit of $225.00 (equal to 3 keys) is required at check-in. The deposit may be cash or check.
- The deposit will be returned at check-out, minus any lost key or card fees.
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in ranges between 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM, and is selected by the team contact. Each team selects a 1-hour time slot based on their needs (ie: travel time to the camp).
- Please ask your team contact regarding the specific check-in time for your team.
- Check-out is 12:00 PM on the last day of camp. Camp activities typically end around 11:00/11:30 AM, giving players time to clean their rooms prior to check-out.
Players should be prepared for a physically demanding “week” of camp. The schedule features morning fitness sessions, 1-2 practice sessions per day, and 1 game per day. It is important that players come into camp physically ready, as they would for their team pre-season. Please communicate this with your team in the months prior to camp.
All players receive an Erie Premier Sports camp shirt, which is worn during camp games.
Soccer items to bring.
- Soccer balls (one for every player) – can bring as a team, or instruct each player to bring their own
- Cones and pinnies for training – at least two colors of each is recommended
- Small medical kit – basic items that you as a coach can distribute is always helpful. We do have trainers on site with full supplies.
Custom Add-on Activities
In order to make your camp a unique and custom camp experience for the team, we offer add-on activities. Optional features will incur additional costs, and may require adjustments to the standard camp schedule. These include…
- Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park
- Waldameer Amusement Park and Water World
- Presque Isle Beach Trip
- Erie Zoo
Erie Premier Sports provides medical trainers during training sessions and games.
- Trainers are typically available 30-minutes prior to and after these sessions. They are not available during meal times.
- Should any of your players require additional attention, please make sure you communicate it with the trainers during sessions.
- Fields are typically spread throughout campus, and trainers will have golf carts to help cover all fields in a timely manner.
Typically players have some free time in the evenings after the last soccer activity. Please check with the Erie Premier Sports Staff during your camp for available evening activities.