School & Club Teams | All Levels | July – August
Erie Premier Sports is proud to present Pre-Season Team Camps hosted at the Edinboro University of Pennsylvania campus, just 15 minutes south of Erie, PA. Our experienced staff have been organizing team camps for the past 20 years in the Erie area. Our unique combination of on and off the field training allows teams to work on the tactical and physical aspects of the game, while gaining valuable team cohesiveness through off-field activities and leadership sessions. There is no competition when it comes to value, facilities, and organization. Erie Premier Sports offers the best pre-season camps in the nation.
2020 Camp Details
|Team Camp 1||July 16 – 19, 2020|
|Team Camp 2||July 20 – 23, 2020|
|Team Camp 3||July 24 – 27, 2020|
|Team Camp 4||July 28 – 31, 2020|
|Team Camp 5||August 1 – 4, 2020|
- Number of Teams: 14-20 teams are accepted per camp week, depending on dorm availability
- Genders: Boys, Girls, and Coed teams are accepted
- Levels: Varsity, Junior Varsity, and Club teams are accepted
|Cost||$395.00 per player|
|Coach / Chaperone||One coach / chaperone stays free
Additional: $120.00 each
|Team Confirmation||The team’s spot is confirmed once three (3) player fees have been received.|
|Players||Minimum 14 players per team
Maximum 20 players per team
|Deadline||All forms and payments are due April 15, 2020.|
|Player Refund Policy||
Create a custom camp experience by including a unique off-site activity. Camp add-ons will incur additional costs, and may require adjustments to the standard camp schedule.
- Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park
- Waldameer Amusement Park and Water World
- Presque Isle Beach Trip
- Erie Zoo
Last Year’s Camp Highlights
- over 2,500 players
- from 120 soccer teams
- representing 80 high school programs
- State Champions from 5 different states
We have carefully selected the top coaches in the region to work with your team during camp. Many of them coach at the collegiate level or are licensed high school club coaches. They each bring a unique perspective to the game and allow you as the coach to learn as well as the players from their challenging training sessions.
- Each Varsity team attending camp is guaranteed a college staff coach.
Facilities / Accommodations
Erie Premier Sports is proud to host camps at Edinboro University’s campus. Fields include 20 outdoor grass soccer fields and a synthetic turf stadium field. Dormitories include suite style dorms called “The Highlands at Edinboro University”. These dorms offer clean rooms and bathrooms inside each dorm suite. Click here for further details on The Highlands. Edinboro also has a redesigned buffet style cafeteria that offers a hot entree, salad and sandwich bar for each meal. These meals are geared towards preparing athletes for high-level training.
Additional suite-style apartment complexes on and off campus may be utilized based on availability during specific camp weeks.
- camp t-shirt for every player
- housing and meals
- 3-4 scrimmages
- 4-5 practice sessions
- 1 team building session
- evening activities
- must bring soccer balls (one for every player)
- must bring cones and pinnies for training
- minimum of 14 players per team
- maximum of 20 players per team
- all players and coaches must bring their own bedding, pillows, toiletries, etc