July 14-18, 2019
When attending our Premier Soccer Residential Camp at Edinboro University, players will have a one-of-a-kind camp experience. Soccer training is the main focus, but we also include leadership training, fitness and agility training, and additional camp features to give the camper a unique overall experience.
|Ages||Boys and Girls 10-14 years old|
|Registration Deadline||July 1, 2019|
|Player Refund Policy||Individual player fees are refundable, minus $50.00 cancellation fee, up to 30 days prior to the camp start date.|
- Beach trip to Presque Isle Beach
- Trip to Splash Lagoon, the region’s largest indoor water park
- Camp t-shirt
- Newly renovated suite-style dormitories
- On-site indoor swimming pool
Our experienced, highly trained staff are here to ensure that your campers get the most of their time at camp. Our staff want to train your players to be better both on and off the field. Each camper will gain leadership skills, self worth skills and decision making skills that will be the cornerstone of their development while at camp. This camp is designed for individuals that want to increase their overall game and maximum their potential as a player.
Campers will train and learn the soccer skills necessary in every aspect of the game. The camp will be an intense, competitive atmosphere for every camper. Our objective is to give each individual the opportunity to become the total player and achieve their maximum potential through the optimum performance programs and philosophies of the Premier Soccer Camp. The program emphasizes position specific skills for defenders, midfielders and forwards. The field sessions are complemented by speed, quickness, strength and agility training sessions coordinated by our resident strength and conditioning specialist.
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- 20 Outdoor Soccer Fields
- Outdoor Stadium Turf Field
- The largest free standing sports/recreational dome in the region
- A six-lane, twenty-five yard swimming pool
- Newly completed $115 million suite style dormitories
- Redesigned buffet style cafeteria geared towards the athlete