As part of our phased reopening approach, we have made some changes to our standard operating practices. These changes will include modified hours, adjusted program schedules, and more. We are using a systematic approach that has been approved by the CDC and State and Local officials. We want to thank our customers in advance for extending kindness and courtesy to each other and to staff members who are working hard to keep the sports facilities safe and clean.
Through research, CDC guidelines and industry best practices, we have formulated extensive cleaning and sanitizing procedures, including the introduction of EPA registered disinfectants proven to eliminate COVID-19 on surfaces.
- Modified Sports facilities hours to allow for additional cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces throughout the complex.
- Hand and equipment sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the complex.
- Touchless entry and exit approach, when possible, will be used, to avoid repeat touch of door surfaces.
All customers are encouraged to follow the guidance of the CDC.
- Guests are to bring their own pre-filled water bottle, easily identifiable and with their name.
- All team members will be required to wear protective face coverings, if they must be within 10 feet from the customers.
- All guests could be subject to a temperature check upon entrance to Sports facilities. Our staff will determine that based on the activity. In some instances, the group using the facilities is responsible for their own procedures in regards to temperature check.
- Must bring own equipment to the facility. No share of soccer balls, bats, pinnies, or any other equipment is allowed.
Protective Face Coverings
- Guests are required to wear face coverings in common areas and when interacting with other guests and staff, but not required to wear protective face coverings during exercise.
Social Distancing Guidelines
- Follow 6’ social distancing guidelines. Do not congregate.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer provided throughout facility.
Not Feeling Well?
- Please stay home when you are sick.
- Casual seating will be removed or spread out to allow for proper social distancing.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the building.
- Please refrain from congregating in hallways or small rooms as this impedes our ability to safely distance our guests.
IN THE COMPLEX
In addition to our extensive cleaning efforts including the use of EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants, the following procedures and operational protocols are in place:
- Locker Rooms will be closed.
- Water Fountains will be closed
WHILE PLAYING SPORTS
- Field occupancy consistent with governmental orders and guidelines.
- Players are required to maintain a safe social distance when entering and exiting a field.
- For safe social distancing, avoid any physical contact with another player
- Place personal belongings at least 6 feet apart from other players.
- We recommend players do not change ends between play; or if it is necessary, change ends on opposite sides of the net
- Make sure to bring your own equipment.
PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS
- While enjoying our facilities, please follow the current CDC guidelines about how to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Wash your hands vigorously and frequently
- Use a hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol
- Keep 6 feet apart from other people
- Avoid touching your face
- Masks and gloves are encouraged but not required
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
Stay Home if You are Sick
- Remember that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are asymptomatic. But if you have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath or even just feel a little run down, don’t take a chance—stay home.