2017 Pre-Season Team Camps
The information on this page is designed to help answer any questions you may have prior to arriving at camp. Should you have further questions, please contact our Erie Premier Staff.
The deadline for registration is May 15, 2017. All payments and paperwork must be submitted prior to this date. Player registration is two-fold.
1. REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE. The Individual Player Registration link is sent to the team contact (coach, parent manager, etc), who will forward it to the players they have invited to camp. If you have not received the registration link, please contact your team contact first.
2. SUBMIT RELEASE AND MEDICAL FORM. All players must submit a completed 2-page release and medical form. Players may email or mail these forms directly to Erie Premier Sports.
|Erie Premier Sports
4504 West Ridge Rd
Erie, PA 16506
|Player Refund Policy
Facility – Edinboro University
Erie Premier Sports is proud to host camps at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. Fields include 20 outdoor grass soccer fields and a synthetic turf stadium field.
150 South Perry Lane
Edinboro, Pennsylvania 16444
The main dormitories is the $115 million suite style dorms called “The Highlands” at Edinboro University. These dorms offer clean rooms and bathrooms inside each dorm suite. Click here for pictures, videos, floor plans and more on The Highlands.
- Dorm rooms assigned to our camps are typically 4-persons per suite. Some rooms may be 2-persons per suite.
- Each player will receive an entry/meal key card, which is required to gain access to the assigned building.
- Each player will receive a room key for their specific dorm room.
- A $10 key deposit per player is required at check-in. This is refunded at check-out when the key is returned.
- Bed sizes are either twin or full. Typically the dorm assignments with exact bed sizes are finalized 1-week prior to arrival. We suggest all players prepare to bring full-size bedding. It can always be folded under to accommodate a twin-size bed.
Dorm items to bring.
- All bedding items – sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases, sleeping bag, etc.
- All toiletry items – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, sandals, etc.
- Cooler or mini “dorm” fridge – unlike a hotel, ice is not available on dorm floors.
- Medications – must be kept with the player or team contact. Trainers will not be able to store medications.
- TV / Game consoles – can be set-up in the dorm room, but not the common areas.
All meals are served through Edinboro University’s Van Houten cafeteria, which provides full-service dining during our camps.
- Each player will receive an entry/meal key card, which is required to gain access to the cafeteria.
- Meal times are typically as follows. They may be adjusted for specific camp weeks, or by Edinboro as needed.
- Breakfast 7:00am – 8:30am, Lunch 11:30am – 1:00pm, Dinner 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Allergens disclaimer from Edinboro’s food service department – Nutritional Information Disclaimer: Be aware that we handle and prepare egg, milk, wheat, shellfish, fish, soy, peanut and tree nut products, and other potential allergens in the food production areas of our facility. We attempt to provide nutrition and ingredient information that is as complete as possible. Products may change without our knowledge and menu items are prepared in close proximity to other ingredients that may result in cross-contact with ingredients not listed, including allergens. Guests with food allergies or specific dietary concerns should speak with a manager for individualized assistance.
- If a player has specific allergic concerns, it’s recommended they speak to a manager at the cafeteria prior to their first meal. If the player is uncomfortable approaching a manager on their own, one of our staff can assist.
- Outside food – Players are permitted to order delivery from local restaurants for their dorm rooms. This must be delivered prior to lights out.
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in ranges between 9:00am – 2:00pm, and is selected by the team contact. Each team selects a 1-hour time slot based on their needs (ie: travel time to Edinboro).
- Please ask your team contact regarding the specific check-in time for your team.
- Check-out is 12:00pm on the last day of camp. Typically teams end by 11:00am with their last activity, giving players time to clean their rooms prior to check-out.
Players should be prepared for a physically demanding “week” of camp. The schedule features morning fitness sessions, 1-2 practice sessions per day, and 1 game per day. It is important that players come into camp physically ready, as they would for their team pre-season.
All players receive an Erie Premier Sports camp shirt, which is worn during camp games.
Soccer items to bring.
- Training gear – shirts, shorts, socks, warm-ups, rain gear, etc.
- Shoes – soccer cleats, turf shoes, sneakers, etc.
- Shin guards – required for all soccer activities.
- Soccer bag – to take items to the fields.
- Soccer ball – properly inflated size 5 ball (some teams may bring team soccer balls for every player).
- Water bottle – water jugs are available near the fields.
Typically players have some free time in the evenings after their last soccer activity. The Edinboro University pool is normally available for open swim from 8:00pm – 10:00pm each evening. The team schedule will note which days the pool is open during your camp. Edinboro University provides certified life guards during open swim.
Other items to bring.
- Spending money – for vending, ordering food delivery, etc.
- Swim items – swim suit, sandals, and towel for open swim time.